Some see surrender as defeat. Afterall, in a football game, what happens when one team doesn’t show? It’s a forfeit and the team who managed to show up wins by default. The team who was MIA is basically surrendering (although rarely willingly) to the team who managed to make it to the game. I am one of those people.
I am the type of person who refuses to ask for help when I have a problem. I’m not talking about locating the Produce isle in a store. No. I’ll ask for that so I can leave quicker and not have to wander around for 15 minutes trying to find it. I’m talking huge things.
Things that can cause me to not live the best quality life. I’ve never noticed how mentally and emotionally unhealthy my life is. I always manage to appear together in public. My private life, if some one saw it, I can’t even image what would go on inside that person’s mind.
My goal for the rest of 2013, is to live my life in a more positive and self promoting way. No more self destruction. No more false appearances. I am going to be the me, that I always knew I was.
Who is the person you are? Who do you want to be? Are they the same? I’d love to hear your comments.
- Rain (americanserbhouseoflove.wordpress.com)
- Life Back at Home (quadsmakeseven.wordpress.com)
- Community means a lot of things (outrunningthestorm.wordpress.com)
- Story time (livingjust2breathe.wordpress.com)
- Facing my reality (brittkneec.wordpress.com)
- I’m Not Kidding Myself. (harkinjamie.com)
- Drifting Apart (panicord.wordpress.com)
- Playing catch up (jmcandrew06.wordpress.com)
- I’m Coming! (themareeyuhdiaries.wordpress.com)
- Happy, content, not sure what the correct word is (brothersonthemend.wordpress.com)